Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Holly!!!!

Well Holly since I didn't know it was your birthday earlier in the day, this is all I could come up with on short notice. As you can see we had a couple of out-takes :) My favorite is the one with Kimmie sticking her finger up her nose LOL








I do need to take the time to say how special Holly is to us! Holly and I(Cherie's writting this) went to highschool together. She is such a blessing in my life and I am so thankful that God has brought us to the same church and had us both become photographers. It's not a secret that Donny and Holly are some of my most favorite photographers ever. I can not thank them enough for all the help they give us. You guys are great!
Just in case you want to check out their site it's www.heavenlyportraits.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it was my birthday and I saw these pictures...I would cry. They are so precious (and this was so thoughtful Cherie, need I say "original" too?!).

Happy Birthday Holly...I've seen your work and it is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Cherie you are awesome! I can't believe you took the time to go do a photo shoot for me! YOU ROCK! I totally appreciate you and am so grateful that we have had the chance to grow closer this year! ...Tell Kimmie & Ryan thank you too!

Denise Bovee said...

how sweet! : ) geesh I need to meet this Holly you're always speaking of!! Happy Birthday Holly!