Monday, July 9, 2007

Angelica and George









There are so many great things we could say about this couple and their wedding day. Everything was elegant, Angelica and George are great people, the list could go on and on. One of the things that really stood out to me was how much their families loved each other. Every time I turned around they were hugging and giving kisses on the cheek. It was so much to watch them interact. We really had a great day. Here's a couple of pictures from their day. I wish I had more to share but I am still editing away. Angelica you understand that one :)

3 comments:

Krista Lucas said...

you're a busy lady! i love beach wedding photos, probably my favorite ever. you do lovely work.

Anonymous said...

Cherie --great detail shots!!!

--Holly

Unknown said...

this looks so peaceful.. like a serene day of bliss.
i love the colors and calmness of that second detail shot.. sets the mood.