Thursday, August 28, 2008

I got your back...

Well, our son will be starting school soon and although the thought of this makes me a bit scared, he'll be going to school with this young lady. From the looks of it...I think she'll be watching out for him :)

There will be a lot of blogging going on very soon. We did a wedding at the Mission Inn last weekend and two family photoshoots are going to be done this weekend. So check back soon :) I am sure there will be a new blog about the first day of school and about all the crying I will do. I would like to say that I can hold it all together, but get real! I'll be a sobbing mess!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! I cannot believe that BOTH of them are that old!!! Will he be on the CCV campus?? I can't remember what ages are where?!?! This really is a GREAT shot!!! She looks just like her Mom!!! BEAUTIFUL! LOVE YOU!!!