Thursday, July 3, 2008

Doing a happy dance!

We got an email from Miller's lab last night saying that we are part of the round 4 winners for their child/baby photo contest! Now we go on to the final competition. We are so excited! We'll keep you all posted on the results when we hear. For now we are happy to be one of the finalist!

you can see our photo and the other winners here

http://www.millerslab.com/BabyChildContest/rounds.aspx?roundid=4

BTW - my friend Marta Locklear is also one of the finalist of round 3. Her photo is named "curl" It is beautiful! Marta's blog - http://www.martalocklear.com/blog/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want you to win Cherie!!! I LOVE that capture ... :) Congrats!!!

Holly Havenhill said...

Go Cher!!!

Sarah said...

YOU ROCK! :) (and I never use that expression, so you know I must mean it!)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marta Locklear Photography said...

You know this is one of my fav's! Congrats and I hope we both get a spot :)!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!