Monday, July 7, 2008

How was your 4th?

Our 4th of July was so much fun! We did the normal BBQ, swimming and fireworks show. It was so fun to watch the kids in the pool. They are getting too brave this year. Ry was swimming without a lifejacket and Kim with floaties...crazy! Here's a few pictures.


No life jacket!!! Ahhhh!

I have this little obsession with my daughter's hair. You can't tell by this pictures how cute it is...but let me tell you it was so cute that tons of people asked how I did it :)

I have always been an only child (Doug too) and when my Mom got married to Steve I got 2 sisters and 1 brother. I have to say we do have fun together

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some beautiful photos of beautiful people. I am very very hungry right now. I love BBQ... anything... roasted anything... love it.

Holly Havenhill said...

Fun day!! We need to get together soon!

Jo Jo said...

Hi Cherie,
I don't know if you remember me from CCV but I come visit your blog often and never comment. I thought I'd let you know that I absolutely love your photography. You are so amazingly talented and I enjoy admiring your work.

Taleah